Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2. fall 2012 trend



THE SHAG
    I had a blast looking through the fashion trends for the fall of 2012 . Looking at slide shows from the designers collections I noticed a lot of things, there's going to be a lot of reds blacks and neutrals. I also saw a lot of plum purple and turquoise. However one of favorites trends that caught my eyes was the shag. Its look like theirs going to be a good amount of shaggy dresses and skirts being worn this upcoming fall. I like that and idea so couture can be transformed into ready wear.
    The first picture is from the J.Crew fall collection. I like the way they paired the black shag skirt with the stripe crew neck. I think that whole outfit would look appropriate for the office as well as going out for a cocktail after that long day of work. The second picture was from the Kate Spade fall 2012 collection . I love the combination of that nude color skirt with the t-shirt and black bow- tied belt. I think its  laid back and dressy at the same time. This is something i definitely see the fashionista's wearing on the streets  of  NYC.


No comments:

Post a Comment